Pages

Friday, February 12, 2010

Upcoming Winter Events

Listed below are two events coming up that I am really excited about. One is new for me and the other I have done several times before. If you are like me, you are getting cabin fever and it is time to get out and have some fun. Well, both of these events will be fun!

Girlfriends Day Out
Saturday February 20th, 10-4:00
Sargent's Nursery
3353 N. Service Dr.
Red Wing MN 55066
651-388-3847
www.sargentsnursery.com

Rochester Market Square Ladies Night
Thursday March 11th, 5-8:00
37 Woodlake Drive
Rochester MN 55904
507-289-3622
***This is a Benefit for PossAblities***
www.possabilities.org

I have added more metalwork with beautiful gemstones to my Winter line of jewelry. You can check out some of the new pieces on my website marcie jane designs or follow me on my Facebook Fan Page to see what is new. Hope to see you at one of these fun events!

Organic Teardrops-hand forged sterling silver earrings

No comments:

Post a Comment